ASP.NET ImageDraw Description
Editor: Neodynamic ImageDraw for ASP.NET is the definitive solution for professional web imaging design, exclusively developed for ASP.NET applications. ImageDraw is a set of server controls (ImageDraw, ImageDrawButton, and ImageDrawMap) which generate real time on-fly Dynamic Composite Images for ASP.NET Web Applications. ImageDraw allows you to use all the potential of GDI+ to dynamically create composite images (Supporting image files, text like captions and watermarks, stylized texts a.k.a. WordArt, and AutoShapes such as lines and arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons, stars, callouts (a.k.a. speech bubbles), paths, etc) with lots of useful built-in Imaging Effects like drop shadows, reflections, perspective views, Polaroid, filmstrip, scaling, resizing, skewing, and so on. You can use ImageDraw to deliver real time dynamically generated composite images such as picture thumbnails, image buttons, image maps or any other graphical application.
* Dynamic image composition by using Elements
* Imaging Effects (Actions)
* Merging Actions
* Image Formats Supported and Cross-Browser Compatibility
* Visual Studio, VWD and Expression Web Design-time Support
* SQL Server BLOB (Binary Large Object) Data Binding
* XML Base64 String Data Binding
* Dynamic Image Composition with an ASP.NET Live Weather XML RSS Service
* Manipulate and use Images embedded into ASP.NET Resources (*.RESX)
* ASP.NET Mobile technology support
* XML Templates for Dynamic Image Composition
ASP.NET ImageDraw Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ASP.NET ImageDraw 5.0
Release notes are not available currently.
ASP.NET ImageDraw Requirements
No additional system requirements.